02 juni 2022
(Executive) Director Business Development semi-institutional market
Van Lanschot Kempen is a specialized, independent wealth manager that provides private banking, investment management and investment banking services to wealthy individuals, semi-institutional investors and institutions. With a history dating back to 1737, it is the oldest independent financial institution in the Netherlands and one of the oldest independent financial institutions in the world.
Van Lanschot Kempen is looking for an enthusiastic and pro-active business developer to join our Swiss team based in Zurich. Her/his goal would be to extend our value proposition to the Swiss semi-institutional market (i.e. family offices, independent wealth managers, foundations and charities), leveraging on the expertise Van Lanschot Kempen has in this area in the Netherlands and the UK. For this role we are looking for a commercially savvy, high energy and motivated candidate to build, implement and drive our long term strategy for the Swiss semi-institutional market.
The ideal candidate is expected to:
- Establish, expand and maintain a network within the Swiss semi-institutional market
- Convert the network into business
- Drive and implement the business plan independently
- Formulate, coordinate and implement comprehensive marketing activities
- Build and maintain a good understanding of the full range of Van Lanschot Kempen investment solutions & services, with a focus on those relevant for semi-institutional investors
- Prepare investment documentation, online marketing communication, etc. in close collaboration with other departments within Van Lanschot Kempen
- Be the voice and face of Van Lanschot Kempen in the Swiss semi-institutional market
- Profound knowledge and experience of the Swiss semi-institutional market, ideally with an existing relevant network
- Strong business acumen with the ability to convert relationships into business
- Strong investment knowledge and passion for asset management industry
- Higher level commercial education
- Strong presentation and inter-personal skills; positive and confident appearance
- Experience in marketing is nice to have
- Excellent language skills in (Swiss-)German, French and English
- Team-player, self-starter mentality, intrinsically motivated and independent way of working
Are you joining our team?
Please contact Marco Robbertsen, CCO Van Lanschot Kempen Switzerland.